VLIESELINE Quilter's Grid: Fusible Patchwork Nonwoven: 90cm: By the 1/2m
Lightweight fusible patchwork non-woven made of synthetic fibres with a printed-on brown grid.
For quilts with accurate and precisely matching squares.
- Suitable for all fabrics.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees on synthetic cycle.
- Dry cleanable.
- 90cm wide, sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and sent as one continuous piece.
Directions for use:
- Cut the fabrics into squares using a rotary cutter. Arrange the squares in a grid as desired on Quilter's Grid (with the coated side facing up) and iron them on for about 10-12 sec.
- Fold over the fabric thus prepared in vertical rows - right side in - and sew at presser-foot width.
- Fold your work over in horizontal rows and cut in the vertical seam allowance up to close to seam. Lay the allowances alternating to the left and right.
- Iron your work with a steam iron and complete the quilt as usual.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.