The Warm Company: Lite Steam-A-Seam 2: 45cm wide: By the 1/2m
Get Stuck on Fabric Fusing!
Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 is half the weight of regular Steam-A-Seam 2, making it ideal for use with the lightest fabrics and for creating multiple layer appliqué on quilts and clothing (use with our Kath Hardcastle designs).
Popular designers, authors and teachers recommend Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 by name earning it the most highly regarded reputation for quality world-wide.
Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 offers a repositionable, temporary stick and when fused creates a soft permanent bond. Use with or without sewing machine. Washable, dryer safe, and even dry cleanable – Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 will stick with you!
Double Stick Benefits:
- Re-positionable stick;
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- Easy to Use
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!
Used by Natasha for her floral vase appliqué wall hanging... this product is perfect for testing out the positioning of your flowers before you set them in place.
- Width: 45cm/18"
- Sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and sent as a continuous length, where possible
As seen on Natasha Makes, Monday 10th May 2021
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.