TEMPLATE: Natasha's Lovely Big Cockerel: PRINTED VERSION
Template to make Natasha's LOVELY BIG COCKEREL (photograph of finished item attached to this page is for guidance only). The template is a mirror image of the finished item, as if you are using Lite Steam-A-Seam2 (as Natasha does), you will need to trace him this way around.
- Template, printed on high-quality A3 paper and posted out to you
Template only: materials all available to purchase separately.
To make this project exactly as Natasha did, you will also need (not included):
- The Warm Company Lite Steam-A-Seam2
- 1x Fat Quarter Kaffe Fassett Collective Shot Cotton in Ecru
- 1x Long Quarter Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Amaze' Red
- 1x Long Quarter Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Aboriginal Dot' Orchid
- 1/2m Kaffe Fassett Fassett Collective 'Japanese Chrysanthemum' Autumn
- Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Feathers' fabric in your choice of colour way
- 5" Square Kaffe Fassett Collective 'Aboriginal Dot' Red
As seen on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 8th March 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.