Nesting Pouch Trio Instructions: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Full colour instructions, digitally downloaded
- INSTANT download
- Instructions only - materials all available to purchase separately
To make this project, you will need:
- 3 zips: 11", 7" and 5" (or continuous zipper tape with 3 pulls)
- Flatter or Best Press
- Medium Weight Interfacing
- Wash Away Quilters Tape
- Outer Fabric: 60cm of Leesa Chandler Melba Border Stripe or 3 contrasting fabrics of your choice. Minimum 12.5" x width of fabric (44")*
- Lining Fabric: Minimum 12.5" x width of fabric (44")*
*you may require more fabric if you are fussy cutting patterns and/or motifs
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 27th April 2021
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.