Natasha Makes Branded Washi Tape
- To mark your quilting rulers.
- To mark your mannequin or dress form - it will attach with ease and remove quickly and with no mess when done!
- To mark a new hemline instead of using pins.
- To keep small appliqué pieces in place without pins.
- To line up squares for patchwork quilting.
- To tape your pattern pieces together.
- To keep small hard to pin things in place.
- To mark the 1/4″ mark on your sewing machine.
- As an alternative to pins on leather or vinyl/PU fabrics.
- You can sew through washi tape too!
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.