INSTRUCTIONS WITH TEMPLATE: Scrappy Circle Pouch: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Full-colour instructions, instant digital download
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
You will need:
- Scrap fabric
- Zipper tape & pulls - feel free to use up small scraps of continuous zipper tape, or use up old nylon zips and cut them to size later
- A compass & template plastic or a circle cutter (we love the Fiskar's Circle Cutter!)
- Vlieseline HH650 or other fusible interfacing (HH650 is brilliant as it is double sided, so use it with a Teflon pressing sheet)
- Pinking shears
- 1/4” washaway quilter’s tape
- Split ring (optional)
- Basic sewing equipment
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 5th April 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.