INSTRUCTIONS WITH TEMPLATE: Fold Over Sunglasses Case and Nail File Case: PRINTED VERSION
- Full-colour instructions, printed and posted out to you
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
Why not make Natasha's zipped pouch to match? To find instructions for this make, search "Cork Bottomed Pouch".
You will need:
- Sewable cork for the case outer*
- Fabulous fabric for case lining*
- Template plastic (optional)
- Basic sewing equipment
* For the sunglasses case, you will need one 7” x 7” square of cotton fabric and one 7” x 7” square of sewable cork.
* For the nail file case, you will need a rectangle of sewable cork 8" x 3" and a rectangle of cotton fabric 8” x 3”.
As seen on Natasha Makes, Monday 27th March 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.