INSTRUCTIONS WITH TEMPLATE: Fold Out Case: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Full-colour instructions, instant digital download
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
You will need:
- Two fat quarters of fabulous fabric: one for the outer, one for the lining
- A fat quarter of heavy weight or medium weight interfacing (or interfacing of your choice). I used Hemline Standard Heavy Firm interfacing HN105.
- 1/2m of continuous zipper tape
- Two zip pulls
- 1/4" washaway quilter's tape
- Template plastic
- General sewing equipment
As seen on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.