INSTRUCTIONS: 'Vice Versa' A Half Metre Heaven Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"This is a quick and simple small quilt that uses just two half metres of fabric. This would make an ideal baby play mat or it's lovely to drape over your knees or shoulders."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you.
- Finished quilt size: 30" x 30"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A - pattern print - 0.5m
- Fabric B - contrast plain/small print - 0.5m
- (Optional Long Quarter of fabric for binding)
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 40" x 40" piece
- Backing fabric - 1m (standard width)
Fabric Kits not included - purchase your favourite Half Metre Heaven to make this quilt top.
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.