INSTRUCTIONS: Upcycled Pin Cushions: PRINTED VERSION
- Full-colour instructions, printed and posted out to you
- A lid/ ramekin/tea light holder
- Scrap/leftover fabric
- Toy stuffing or filling of your choice
- Glue: a hot glue gun works wonders here, but if you don’t have one to hand, something like Pinflair Glue Gel will work as well (it will just take longer to set)
- Ribbon the width of your lid (optional)
- Needle and embroidery thread
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 13th December 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.