INSTRUCTIONS: Tracy Perks 'The Giraffe' Quilt Pattern: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Why not stick your neck out and try something new with this 42” x 60” inch giraffe quilt design? Follow these instructions, complete with pattern illustrations, to make a quilt that is perfect for beginners!
- Suitable for beginners and for those who prefer to quilt by hand
- Like Tracy's other patterns, this one uses a combination of squares and HSTs and comes with a row by row guide
- Finished quilt dimensions: approx 42" x 60"
- Full colour instructions, instant digital download
- Instructions only - materials all available to purchase separately.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (not included):
- Blue = 2 metres (2 1/4 yards)
- Green = 1/2 metre (1/2 yard)
- Cream = 1/2 metre (1/2 yard)
- Light Brown = 1/4 metre (1/4 yard)
- Mid Brown = 1/2 metre (1/2 yard)
- Dark Brown = Fat Eighth
Tracy has been quilting for 8 years and is self-taught. She attended day workshops initially, learning loads from YouTube. Her sewing space was her old dinette, which was over flowing with her sewing "stuff" so it was ripped out to create a 6 foot x 4 foot sewing space, just for her. Tracy enjoys designing her own quilts and loves working with squares and half square triangles - projects that are ideal for beginners and also suitable for hand sewing.
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.