INSTRUCTIONS: Tracy Perks 'Darling Bug' Quilt Pattern: PRINTED VERSION
- Suitable for beginners and for those who prefer to quilt by hand
- Like Tracy's other patterns, this one uses a combination of squares and HSTs and comes with a row by row guide
- Finished quilt dimensions: approx 46" x 56"
- Full colour instructions, printed and sent out to you
- Instructions only - materials all available to purchase separately
- All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (not included / sold separately):
- Background = 2 metres (2 1/4 yards)
- Black = 1/2m (1/2 yard)
- Light Blue = FQ
- Dark Blue = FQ
- Green = FQ
- Pink = 1/2m (1/2 yard)
About the Designer: Tracy Perks lives on a narrowboat, with her husband and dogs. They are on the Grand Union Canal, cruising between Tring and South Northamptonshire. They are "continuous cruisers", which means they move (in more normal times) every 2 weeks.
Tracy is a self-taught quilter. She attended day workshops initially, learning loads from YouTube. Her sewing space was her old dinette, which was over flowing with her sewing "stuff" so it was ripped out to create a 6 foot x 4 foot sewing space, just for her. Tracy enjoys designing her own quilts and loves working with squares and half square triangles - projects that are ideal for beginners and also suitable for hand sewing.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.