INSTRUCTIONS: Tonal Clutch: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
A fun little clutch, quick and easy to make and versatile too. In terms of fabric choices, this is a bag that can be as simple or sophisticated as you wish. Better still, it is Half Metre Heaven compatible make! - Natasha
- Full-colour instructions, instant digital download
To make this project, you will need (not included - sold separately):
- Two long quarters of fabulous fabric (time to raid your stash of Half Metre Heavens!) - non directional fabric works best
- Fusible interfacing (I used Hemline Standard Heavy Firm Interfacing HN105)
- Pinking shears
- 1/4" washaway quilter's tape
- Optional: Creative Grids Curved Corner Cutter (otherwise, grab something round to use as a template!)
- Optional: Snap fastener or clasp of your choice
- Co-ordinating thread
- Basic sewing equipment
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately
As seen on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 19th September 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.