INSTRUCTIONS: 'Tiptoe Through the Tulips' Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"This clever traditional patchwork block gives the illusion of tulips in each corner. In addition, the large centre square is ideal to showcase your beautiful fabric prints."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished quilt size: approx 46" x 46"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A – Background (cream/texture) –0.75m
- Fabric B – Block Centres (large scale print) – 1 fat quarter
- Fabric C – Block Centres (large scale print) – 1 fat quarter
- Fabric D – Blocks and Borders (medium scale print) – 1m
- Fabric E – Sashing Cornerstones (medium scale tone-on-tone print) – 1 fat quarter
- Fabric F – Blocks and Binding (small scale tonal print) - 0.75m
- Fabric G - Blocks (tulips or texture/solid in contrasting colour) - 1 fat quarter
- Wadding - minimum 60" x 60" piece
- Backing Fabric - 3m standard width or 1.5m 108" super wide quilt back
- Fabric Marker
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 17th August 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.