INSTRUCTIONS: 'Thameside' Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"Inspired by the beautiful Thameside fabric collection from The Original Morris & Co, this quilt uses simple piecing of squares and rectangles to create an elegant and timeless design. Some clever fussy cutting of your fabrics will both showcase feature prints and add to the illusion of a wavy border. I chose to finish off with straight line quilting to achieve a sunburst effect."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished quilt size: approx 60" x 60"
- Fabric A – Background Print ('Willow Boughs' Cream) – 1.4m
- Fabric B – Blocks ('Apple' Gold) – 0.8m
- Fabric C – Blocks ('Mini Daffodil' Marine) – 0.75m
- Fabric D – Blocks ('Strawberry Thief' Marine) – 0.75m
- Fabric E – Narrow Border (duck egg) – 0.5m
- Fabric F – Binding (navy) – 0.5m
- Wadding - minimum 70" x 70"
- Backing Fabric - 4m standard width or 2m 108" wide
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 25th May 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.