INSTRUCTIONS + TEMPLATES: Folded Triangle Pouch: PRINTED VERSION
This pattern can be used to create pouches in three different sizes of triangle, so there will be one to suit every occasion. Use it as a coin purse, for lippy, or for your credit card and key on a night out. - Natasha
- Full-colour instructions and templates, printed and posted out to you
- Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately
- All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded
- NOTE: Due to templates, this instruction is available in printed format ONLY
To make this, you will need (sold separately):
fabric for your pouch outer - why not experiment with velvet, PU, denim or your favourite patterned cotton?
- fabric for lining
- Vlieseline HH650 (double sided iron-on fusible fleece interfacing)
- Teflon pressing sheet (or sheet of greaseproof paper)
- Popper or Kam snap
- Thread and general sewing equipment
Demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 16th August 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.