INSTRUCTIONS: 'Sweet Celebration' Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"This quilt was designed to showcase a beautiful collection of large-scale prints.
At the heart of this quilt are deceptively simple blocks that create a stunning effect."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished quilt size: 66" x 84"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 18 fat quarters of fabrics in large and medium scale prints from the same collection or a similar colour palette. You could use part of a Layer Cake, as the pattern requires 10" squares
- 2.75m plain fabric (for background)
- 0.5m plain fabric (for contrast)
- 0.75m plain fabric (for contrast and binding)
- 0.5m small scale print fabric (for narrow border)
- 1m large scale print fabric (for large border)
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 70" x 90"
- Backing fabric - 2m 108" super wide or 5m standard width
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately).
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 9th February 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.