INSTRUCTIONS: 'Sunflower Table Runner': PRINTED VERSION
"Using a Dresden Plate style block and simple piecing, this sunny table-runner will brighten any table or dresser."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished runner size: 20" x 44"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 0.5m Fabric A - Light Blue/Background
- 0.25m Fabric B - Light Yellow
- 0.25m Fabric C - Dark Yellow
- 0.5m Fabric D - Brown
- 0.5m Fabric E - Sunflower Print
- Template Plastic
- Fabric Marker
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 30" x 50"
- Backing fabric - 1.5m standard width or 0.75m extra wide
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately).
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 9th March 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.