INSTRUCTIONS: 'Stepped Log Cabin' Pattern: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"Log Cabin is such a versatile block and when you add a contrasting square in opposite corners on each round you can create some beautiful designs. I have chosen a ‘barn-raising’ layout to give the illusion of diamonds, but you could use your blocks to create different designs."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
To make this project in approx finished size 60" x 60", you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A – cream – 1.5m (I used two different patterned creams so used 0.75m of each).
- Fabric B – blue print – 1m
- Fabric C – red print - 0.75m
- Fabric D – deep red plain – 1.25m
- Wadding - minimum 70" x 70" piec
- Backing Fabric - 4m standard width or 1.75m 108" super wide quilt back
- Fabric Marker
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 18th January 2023
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.