INSTRUCTIONS: 'Step Up' Quilt Pattern: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"A simple block, which - when joined together - creates a fun, quick quilt. This pattern could easily be used with a jelly roll to save even more time."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
- Approx finished quilt size: 48" x 48"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 8 Long Quarters in similar tones of colour (you can also use Fat Quarters - Jane discusses this during the show)
- 1.5m background fabric
- 0.5m binding fabric
- Wadding - minimum 55" x 55" piece
- Backing Fabric - 3m standard width or 1.5m 108" super wide
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 2nd November 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.