INSTRUCTIONS: 'Spools' Wall Hanging, Cushion and Pincushion: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"A classic block that can be scaled up or down to create a wall-hanging, cushion, or pincushion, which will a touch of style to any crafting space."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
- Finished sizes: Wall-hanging 48” x 76", Cushion 24” x 24", Pincushion 6” x 6”
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 10 long quarters of coordinating fabrics – I used ombré fabrics in rainbow colours. You could choose shades of the same colour or a fabric collection. This pattern would also work with a Jelly Roll
- 1m White - background
- 1.25m Black – spool top and bottom and binding
- Fabric Marker
- Basic Sewing Kit
- Wadding. For wallhanging: 55” x 80” (minimum); cushion: two 30” squares; for pincushion: 7” square
- Backing Fabric. For the wall-hanging, you will need 3m standard width or 2m 108" super wide
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 7th September 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.