INSTRUCTIONS: 'Shadow Star' Quilt Pattern: PRINTED VERSION
"A star within a star forms the blocks for this quilt, creating a second pattern when joined together. This is a lovely quilt to make if you have a small amount of a favourite fabric that you want to make the most of. At approximately 64" x 64" the finished quilt is just the right size to snuggle under as the nights draw in."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
To make this project in approx finished size 64" x 64", you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A: one long quarter of an accent or feature fabric (Jane used William Morris 'Mini Strawberry Thief')
- Fabric B: 40cm contrast fabric
- Fabric C: 1.6m shadow fabric
- Fabric D: 1.5m background fabric
- Fabric E: 0.5m four-patch fabric
- Binding fabric: 0.5m
- Fabric marker
- Wadding – minimum 75 x 75” piece
- Backing fabric - 1.75m 108" super wide backing fabric or 3.5m of standard width fabric
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Monday 18th September 2023
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.