INSTRUCTIONS: Sassy Squares Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"This quick quilt is ideal for large scale prints to show them off to the max."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you.
- Finished quilt size: 55" x 55"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 9 fat quarters is a mix of large, medium and smaller scale coordinating prints
- 1m co-ordinating plain fabric
- 0.5m for binding (I used striped fabric)
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - 1.5m
- Backing fabric - 1.5m (extra wide) or 3m (standard width)
Fabric Kits not included - available to purchase separately.
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 19th January 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.