INSTRUCTIONS: Rachel Illsley for Magnolia Designs 'Joan Skirt' Pattern: PRINTED VERSION
Patternless skirt - use Rachel's instructions and your own measurements to draft a skirt designed to fit YOU!
Printed instructions, posted out to you DIRECT FROM SUPPLIER.
You will need (not included):
- Sewing machine
- Pattern drafting paper
- Invisible or standard zipper foot
- Ruler (Rachel also uses a T Square ruler)
- Sharp dressmaking scissors
- Iron & Ironing board
- Pins (Rachel prefers glass headed pins)
- Good quality thread
- 7-8" invisible or ordinary dress zip
- 2 hooks and 2 eyes
- Approx 10" length light to medium iron on interfacing
This pattern has been made using a medium weight woven cotton:
- Up to 32.5" waist and 22" length - 1.5m either 44-48" wide or 59" wide fabric
- Up to 45" waist and maximum 26" length - 1.5m 59"+ wide fabric only
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.