INSTRUCTIONS: 'Pirate Play Mat' Pattern: PRINTED VERSION
"This fun little quilted play mat would keep any ship-mate happy. Using a pre-printed panel, the simple design could be recreated again and again."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
To make this project in approx finished size 35" x 35", you will need (available to purchase separately):
- panel (Jane used Makower | Pirates 'Pirate Ship Panel' 2434/1)
- 1/2m contrast plain (Jane used 100% cotton plain in #1 white)
- four complimentary cotton plains (minimum fat eighth of each)
- 1m standard width fabric for backing
- long quarter fabric for binding
- wadding (minimum 40" x 40" piece)
- matching sewing thread
- general sewing kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 19th April 2023
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.