INSTRUCTIONS: 'Personalised Panel Door / Wall Hanging' Pattern: PRINTED VERSION
"Sometimes you get a panel and want to make something more than 'just another cushion' but it is not quite big enough for a quilt. When I saw the pirate panel, I knew straight away I wanted to create something different with it and by combining it with the bunting panel, I came up with the door-hanging idea - then I thought, why not personalise it as well?
This pattern can be used with any pre-printed panel or appliqué to create a charming door-hanging or wall-hanging."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
To make this project in approx finished size 40" x 40", you will need (available to purchase separately):
- feature panel (Jane used Makower | Pirates 'Skull and Crossbones Panel' 2434/1)
- bunting panel (Jane used Makower | Pirates 'Bunting Panel'2435/1)
- 1/2m coordinating print (Jane used Makower | Pirates 'Skulls' Red 2431/R)
- 1/2m contrast plain (Jane used 100% cotton plain in #75 black)
- Vlieseline Bondaweb
- 1m standard width fabric for backing
- wadding (minimum 25" x 50" piece)
- matching sewing thread
- general sewing kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 19th April 2023
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.