INSTRUCTIONS: Panel Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
Designed by Jane Alcock exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you.
- Example given uses approx 30" x 44" panel and produces finished quilt approx 42" x 54"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- A pre-printed panel (30" x 44")
- 5 co-ordinating fat quarters
- 0.75m background fabric (e.g. small scale print, tone on tone, pale fabric)
- 33cm binding fabric
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 48" x 60"
- 1.5m backing fabric
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 13th October 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.