INSTRUCTIONS: 'One Way or Another' Quilt: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"A fun two-tone quilt that uses simple piecing to create a quilt that is sure to please any child - big or small!"
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
- Finished quilt size: approx 62" x 62"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 8 Fat Quarters in similar tones of colour or 2 metres of one colour
- 3.25m background fabric (I used a cotton plain in white)
- 0.5m binding fabric
- Wadding - minimum 70" x 70" piece
- Backing Fabric - 3.5m standard width or 2m 108" wide
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Basic Sewing Kit
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 31st August 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.