INSTRUCTIONS: Natasha's Guide to Bean Bags: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Full-colour instructions, printed and posted out to you
- Have a good read through of the instructions first: that will let you know how much fabric you will need, but any fabric needs to be cut into 6 sides.
- Interfacing: this is personal preference, you may choose to make the same sized bag out of calico to pop inside so you can wash the cover easily, in which case you might not want to use as much interfacing. I use either H630 or a medium weight interfacing.
- Size 5 zipper tape the width of your bottom pane
- A zip pull
- 1/4" quilter's washaway tape
- Bean bag beans to fill
- Co-ordinating thread
- General sewing equipment
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Wednesday 22nd November 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.