INSTRUCTIONS: 'Morris Stars' Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"A simple star block, repeated to make a stunning centre, surrounded by a wide border to show off large scale prints."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished quilt size: 44" x 54"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A – Background – 0.75m
- Fabric B – Dark print – 1 long quarter
- Fabric C – Medium print – 1 long quarter
- Fabric D – Pale print – 1 long quarter
- Fabric E – Light print – 1 long quarter
- Fabric F – Medium/light print – 1 long quarter
- Fabric G – Inner border and binding – 0.75m
- Fabric H – Outer border – 1m
- Wadding - minimum 55" x 65"
- Backing fabric - 3m standard width or 1.5m 108" wide
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Fabric Marker
- Basic Sewing Kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 30th March 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.