INSTRUCTIONS: Leesa Chandler The Saddle Satchel: PRINTED VERSION (PRE-PACKED)
Leesa says: "I found these fantastic new magnetic snaps that look just like real buckles and just had to design a new bag to use them! This essential satchel for shopping, travel and attending quilt shows is inspired by the classic saddle water bag. You will find this little version fun to make and offers many opportunities to design and create your own special satchel."
- Finished bag dimensions: 12" wide x 4.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Made using magnetic snaps that looked just like real buckles. We stock these at Natasha Makes.
- Full colour instructions, printed and posted out to you
- Instructions only: materials can be purchased separately
- All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 8th June 2021
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.