INSTRUCTIONS: Leesa Chandler 'Peacock Through the Windows' Quilt Pattern: PRINTED VERSION (Pre-Packed)
Leesa says: Peacocks are symbolic of good luck and fortune in Indian Culture, and I designed this one for my Passage to India range a few years ago. Now reborn in rich teal blues and purples, it makes up the large centre panel of this wall hanging quilt, but you could simply replace him with a 24" printed panel and collect matching coordinates for the outer pieced border.
- Finished quilt dimensions: approx 61"H x 41"W
- Printed instructions
- All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded
Project Requirements for quilt top and binding (available to purchase separately):
- Centre Panel Background, Sashing and Binding: 2m / 2 1/3yd
- Two Main Coordinates - for border and appliqué: 25cm / 10" of each
- Other Coordinates - for border and appliqué: Seven fat 1/8s
- Inner Border: 30cm / 12"
- Paper Backed Adhesive (e.g. Steam A Seam 2): 45cm / 1/2 yd
- Batting: 1.2m / 1 1/3yd
- Backing: 2.4m / 2 1/3yd
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.