INSTRUCTIONS: Hexagon Pouch: PRINTED VERSION
- Full-colour instructions, printed and posted out to you
Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately.
You will need:
- Two fat quarters of contrasting fabric
- 1 fat quarter of interfacing
- A popper fastening of your choice
- Stiletto or similar sharp "pokey" tool
- Template plastic (optional)
- General sewing equipment
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Tuesday 7th March 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.