INSTRUCTIONS: Cutting Mat Caddy: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
If you are starting to head back out to workshops, or just want a tidy way to keep your mat, ruler and rotary cutter together, then this is the perfect make for you. Why not box the bottom and then you will have a roomy tote with lots of pockets; useful whether you want it for your crafty things or not? This is such a versatile bag, whilst being a great excuse to make with all your large, bold, beautiful fabric prints. - Natasha
Full-colour instructions, instant digital download
- Instructions only: materials all available to purchase separately
- All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded
To make this bag you will need (sold separately):
1/2m fabric for bag outer
- 1/2m fabric for bag lining
- Long quarter fabric (for pockets)
- Long quarter fabric (for binding and handles)
44" length of 80mm wide Vlieseline Waistshaper
- 1/2m Vlieseline Style-Vil Fix (fusible foam interfacing)
- Erasable fabric marking pen
- General sewing equipment
Demonstrated on Natasha Makes, Monday 27th June 2022
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.