INSTRUCTIONS: Cranberry Squares Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"This quilt uses triangles to create bands of colours. I used two colours: reds and creams, but any combination of colours would look stunning."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you.
- Finished quilt size: 63" x 63"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 14 Fat Quarters in shades of red
- 14 Fat Quarters in shades of cream
- 0.75m cream fabric for the edge and corner triangles
- 0.5m binding fabric
- Fabric marker
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 70" x 70"
- Backing fabric - 2m of 108" extra wide or 3.5m of standard width fabric
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.