INSTRUCTIONS: 'Cottage Garden' Quilt: PRINTED VERSION
"Squares and Flying Geese units come together to create a tranquil and calming design that reflects the beautiful ‘shabby chic’ fabrics from the Cottage Linen Closet collection from Brenda Riddle. This design will look great in soft floral or modern bright and bold prints; you’re sure to use this pattern time and time again."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you
- Finished quilt size: approx 56" x 56"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A - Cream/tone-on-tone (background fabric)) - 1m
- Fabric B - Small floral/dark tone - Long Quarter
- Fabric C - Small floral/light tone - Long Quarter
- Fabric D - Ditsy floral - Fat Quarter
- Fabric E - Large floral/light tone - Fat Quarter
- Fabric F - Stripe - 1m
- Fabric G - Large floral/dark tone- 1m
- Wadding – minimum 65” x 65"
- Backing fabric – 3m standard width fabric or 1.5m of 108" super wide
- Fabric marker
- Basic sewing kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 15th June 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.