INSTRUCTIONS: Circles Runner Pattern: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"This simple runner is made using some gorgeous large print fabrics to give a different effect each time they are cut into circles. You can make your circles all one size or mix a variety of sizes like I did and get some beautiful combinations."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
To make this project in approx finished size 18" x 38", you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Five long quarters of large-scale prints in a variety of colours (I used some beautiful Kaffe Fassett collective fabrics)
- 1m of plain fabric; I used black but you could choose a colour to blend with your prints. You will have enough fabric to back your runner from this piece of fabric.
- 1 long quarter for binding – I used black, but you might want to use a contrast colour or print.
- 0.5m medium weight fusible interfacing
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding – minimum 22” x 44” piece
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 19th July 2023
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.