INSTRUCTIONS: Cheeky Christmas Elf Appliqué: PRINTED VERSION with TEMPLATE
"This fun, cheeky elf appliqué, mixed with a patchwork parcel block, can be made into a Christmas cushion, wall-hanging or could be sewn onto the front of a parcel sack."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, printed and posted out to you.
- There is no digital version of this pattern, due to large template
Finished block size: 20" x 23"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A - background fabric - cream/white/tone on tone - 0.6m (24")
- Fabric B – parcel fabric - Christmas print - 1 Fat Eighth
- Fabric C – ribbon, bow and bell fabric – yellow - 1 Fat Eighth
- Fabric D - hat, shoes and mitten fabric – green – 1 Fat Eighth
- Fabric E – cuffs and hat trim – red – 1 Fat Eighth
- Fabric F – face – beige – 1 Fat Eighth
- Fabric G – sleeves, stockings and binding – striped – 0.5m
- Scraps of at least 5” square of black/brown/paprika/blonde (for hair), white (eyes)
- Scraps of a least 3” square of pale pink (nose), dark pink (mouth), blue/green/brown (eyes) and black (pupils)
- Matching sewing threads
- Fabric marker
- Bond-a-web or similar fabric adhesive sheet
- Basic sewing kit
- 25” square of wadding
- 25” WOF piece of fabric for backing
* Shades provided as a guide only and correspond to the version pictured. Fabric Kits available to purchase separately.
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 17th November 2021
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.