INSTRUCTIONS: 'Carnival' Quilt: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"The fabrics I selected for this quilt made it a joy to design. I started with a colourful piece of patterned designer fabric, chose coordinating batiks and plains to accompany it and created this simple but super effective design using Half Square Triangles. The overall effect reminded me of the confetti that is thrown around at Carnival time."
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download
- Finished quilt size: approx 48" x 48"
- Fabric A – Main Print (large triangles) - 0.5m
- Fabric B – Plain (background/binding) - 1.6m
- Fabrics C, D, E, F, G, H (small triangles) a fat eighth of each colour
- Wadding - minimum 60" x 60"
- Backing fabric - 3m standard width or 1.5m 108" wide
- Matching Sewing Thread
- Fabric Marker
- Basic Sewing Kit
Instructions Only - Fabric Kit not included (sold separately)
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 18th May 2022
All purchases of patterns and instructions are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.