INSTRUCTIONS: Autumn Wall Hanging: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This seasonal quilt captures the colours of Autumn, using the traditional Maple Leaf block to create a wall-hanging that will be used year after year.
Designed by Jane Alcock exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download.
- Approximate finished size of quilt: 34" x 34"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- 8x Precut Fat Eighths of 100% cotton batik fabrics in Autumnal colours: red, rust, gold, yellow, brown, greens and maroon for maple leaves
- 1 Fat Eighth of 100% cotton batik in orange for pumpkin
- 1m 100% cotton batik in Midnight Blue/Black
- Fabric marker
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding minimum 40" x 40" square
- 1m Backing fabric
- The offcuts of your Autumnal colours can be made into scrappy binding, but if you prefer to use a single colour, you will need 1 Long Quarter of fabric
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 29th September 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.