FABRIC KIT: Victoria Peat Snowman & Reindeer FPP Cushions
A jolly Snowman and a reliable Reindeer are two characters that Christmas wouldn’t be the same without!
Fabrics hand selected by Natasha and John to make Victoria Peat's Snowman and Reindeer FPP Cushions, The pattern (sold separately) includes full sized pattern pieces for the central block, plus step-by-step instructions for turning the blocks into cushions, perfect for decorating your home at Christmas.
Instructions not included - available to purchase separately. Photo of finished cushions uses different fabrics and is for reference only.
This bundle contains more than enough fabric to make both cushions with envelope backs:
- 1/2m Leesa Chandler Hampton Stripe (piping)
1/2m 100% Cotton Plain in Powder Blue (background fabric)
- 1.5m 100% Cotton Plain in Crimson (borders and cushion envelope backs)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Scarlett (for snowman hat trim and scarf, reindeer nose)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in White (snowman face)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Emerald (hat trim H2)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Orange (snowman nose)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Black (snowman hat)
1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Brunette (reindeer antlers)
1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Biscuit (face and ears)
- 1/4m (LQ) 100% Cotton Plain in Nude (muzzle)
You will also need piping cord and may also choose to add wadding and backing for your cushion fronts (not included in kit) to quilt your cushion fronts.
As demonstrated on Natasha Makes by John Cole-Morgan, Monday 29th November 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.