FABRIC KIT: Coronation Celebration Appliqué with #70 LIGHT GREY background
TO CELEBRATE AND COMMEMORATE THE HISTORIC OCCASION OF THE CORONATION OF HIS MAJESTY KING CHARLES III
These fabrics have been hand selected by Jane Alcock to accompany her Coronation Celebration appliqué pattern (available to purchase separately).
"This quilted wall-hanging is a perfect commemoration of the King's Coronation. Made using a combination of patchwork and appliqué, this quilt will become an heirloom piece and could be used to celebrate future jubilees too. The quilt top in this set of instructions is made in three sections: the Crown section, the Union Flag section and the Bunting section. Each element can be used and enjoyed in other projects - I can't wait to see what you all create with these."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes.
This kit provides all materials needed to create the project and contains:
- 1m 100% cotton plain in #70 Light Grey for background
- 0.5m 100% cotton plain in #53 Navy for binding and bunting string
- 1 Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in #17 Gold
- 1 Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in #40 Purple
- 1 Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in #1 White
- 1 Long Quarter 100% cotton plain in #27 Red
- 1 Fat Eighth 100% cotton plain in #51 Royal
- 1 Fat Eighth 100% cotton plain in #75 Black
- 1 Fat Eighth 100% cotton plain in #33 Crimson
- 5" squares of 100% cotton plains in #18 Orange, #15 Sunshine, #59 Lime, #64 Jade, #37 Amethyst
- Iron-on interfacing
- 0.5m Vlieseline Bondaweb
- Premium cotton mix wadding
- Calico for Backing
Instructions not included - sold separately in digital or printed format.
PLEASE NOTE... To complete this project, you will need basic sewing items (not included in this kit) to include:
- Neutral coloured thread for piecing
- Threads to match appliqué fabrics
- Erasable fabric marker
- Basic sewing kit
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 1st March 2023
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.