INSTRUCTIONS: Berkswell Plaid Quilt: DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
"A simple patchwork block, combined with a wide pieced sashing, creates a woven pattern."
Designed by Jane Alcock, exclusively for Natasha Makes.
- High quality step-by-step instructions in full colour, instant digital download.
- Finished quilt size: 40" x 40"
To make this project, you will need (available to purchase separately):
- Fabric A: 1 Long Quarter (Dark Blue*)
- Fabric B: 1 Long Quarter (Dark Cream*)
- Fabric C: 1 Long Quarter (Light Cream*)
- Fabric D: 0.5m (Medium Blue*)
- Fabric E: 0.5m (Light Blue*)
- Fabric F: 1 Long Quarter (Medium Cream*)
- Fabric G: 1 Long Quarter (Yellow*)
- Fabric H: 0.5m (Large Floral*) for Borders
- Binding Fabric: 1 Long Quarter
- Fabric marker
- Basic sewing kit
- Wadding - minimum 48" x 48"
- Backing fabric - 2m
* Shades provided as a guide only and correspond to the quilt pictured. Fabric Kits available to purchase separately.
As seen on Natasha Makes on Wednesday 27th October 2021.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.