VLIESELINE X50 Lightweight Batting with Diamond Grid Adhesive: Iron-On: By the 1/2m
Lightweight fusible batting made of synthetic fibres and coated with a diamond-shaped grid of adhesive. For needlework and garments such as jackets and coats with quilt effect. Adhesive printed grid provides sewing guide lines.
- Suitable for light- to mediumweight fabrics.
- The fibre composition for the base material is 20% polyester and 80% polyamide and the adhesive is 100% polyester.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees on synthetic cycle.
- Dry cleanable.
- 90cm wide, sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and sent as one continuous piece.
- Place the coated side of the batting on the wrong side of the outer fabric.
- Press the iron on step by step for about 12 seconds, using a damp cloth. Do not push.
- Topstitch the batting and fabric together on the batting side; the diamond grid of the adhesive serves as a stitching and guiding line.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.