VLIESELINE Quickscreen Triangle Foundation: Patchwork Interlining: 90cm: By the 1/2m
Mediumweight nonwoven interlining for patchwork, made of a blend of synthetic fibres; with printed-on blue grid in a 60° angle.
Suitable for patchwork; allowing the accurate processing and precise fit of fabric strips.
- Suitable for all fabrics.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees on synthetic cycle.
- Dry cleanable.
- 90cm wide, sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and sent as one continuous piece.
Directions for use:
- Cut out one diamond of fabric, fabric strips of different sizes and six diamonds of Quickscreen Triangle. Place the fabric diamond on the 60° edge of the blank side of the Quickscreen Triangle diamond. Use the broken lines as guides.
- Place the first fabric strip on the diamond, right sides together, and secure both fabric pieces with pins.
- Turn your work over and sew along the fabric diamond on the solid printed line.
- Turn your work again and fold the fabric strip over. Then cut off overlapping strip material along the diamond and iron. Complete the diamond following the steps described above.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.