VLIESELINE HH650 Double-Sided Fusible Fleece: Iron-On: by the 1/2m
Lightweight batting, fusible on both sides, joining two fabrics in one step; made of synthetic fibres. For quilting, creative needlework and warm clothing such as jackets and coats.
- Suitable for light- to mediumweight fabrics.
- Fabrics can be fused to both sides of the fleece.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees on synthetic cycle.
- Dry cleanable.
- 150cm wide, sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and sent as one continuous piece.
Directions for use:
- Press the iron on step by step for about 15 seconds, using a damp cloth. Do not push.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.