Vlieseline 268 Bamboo/Cotton Mix 50/50 Wadding: 244cm wide: by the 1/2m
Bamboo wadding is quickly becoming many quilters preferred wadding. Not only is bamboo an easily renewable fibre that grows quickly, it is naturally anti-bacterial, breathable and soft. Suitable for all fabrics and a number of applications around the home and in fashion.
- Sold in half metre increments, Cut to Order and supplied as one continuous length
- Width: 244cm
- Composition: 50% bamboo, 50% cotton
- Medium weight, very soft, sew-in wadding, making it ideal for duvets, wall hangings, and light clothing such as jackets and coats
- Washable at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Medium heat iron.
- OEKO-TEX 100 Class 1 certified
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.