SPECIAL BUY: FLATTER 'Yuzu' Fabric Smoothing Spray 3 fl oz/90ml with SMALL House of Alistair Pressing Mat
RRP £29.98 - SAVE £9.99!
Exclusively for Natasha Makes, the limited edition House of Alistair pressing mat in 'smoke grey' colour is a game changer for your sewing. Tailors on Savile Row use these mats and some are older than the tailors themselves, as they have been passed down from 'Master Tailor' to student. A pressing mat that will last a lifetime.
- 42cms x 30cms
- 100% wool
- Flame resistant and can withstand hot irons
- Conducts heat
- Wash as wool
- Bound edges to increase lifetime
- Grips your fabric for more control
- Produces flatter seams
- Ideal table protector
- Transportable from home to class
- Rolls or neatly folds away
- Use on top of your cutting mat
- No more getting up to use the iron - craft on the spot
FLATTER also makes ironing easier - so it is the perfect pairing for your pressing mat! This starch-free smoothing spray relaxes wrinkles and freshens fabrics. It's flat-out fabulous! FLATTER leaves fabric sleek, soft and static-free and the mild formulation is easy on sensitive skin and won't harm the environment.
How it works: Use steam or dry iron at recommended fabric settings. Spray entire garment evenly. Repeat as needed for desired stiffness. Use to freshen fabrics between washings, or spray to reduce and help resist wrinkles.
- soft mist sprayer for an even distribution
- no flaking, clogging or residue
- protects fabric to reduce and resist wrinkles
- fresh, clean fragrances for enjoyable ironing
- made with plant derived and renewable ingredients
- biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free
Yuzu fragrance: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus.
Statement from Soak: Soak products and ingredients do not contain any animal products or by-products. They are also not tested on animals, nor do our suppliers use animal testing.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.