Slice 10400 Manual Box Cutter with Ceramic Blade
The Slice box cutter revolutionised safety with it's innovative safety blade and ergonomic handle. The Slice 10400 handle wraps around your fingers, protecting you from staples and providing the perfect angle to minimise muscular effort and wrist strain. This safety box cutter has a shallow cutting depth by design: this minimises blade exposure, protecting you and the contents of your box. Slice's proprietary ceramic safety blade is manufactured with an edge that‚ safer than traditional blades, be they metal or ceramic. In addition, Slice blades last up to 11 times longer than metal blades. They're oil and lubricant free, require no maintenance, and never rust.
- Installed blade type: rounded-tip #10404
- Durable nylon handle with protective ergo shape
- Manual retraction with two cutting positions
- Ambidextrous design
- Lanyard hole
- Finger-friendly blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Compatible blades: 10404, 10408
- No-tool blade change
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.