Helen McCook 'Poppy' Silk Shading, Surface Stitching and Gold Work Kit - Delayed Despatch
- 1 x 6 different skeins of stranded cotton
- 1 x soft string
- 1 x 1 piece of calico
- 1 x 1 piece of brown fabric
- 1 x 1 small square of yellow felt
- Gold passing/Japanese thread
- Gold smooth purl
- Gold bright check
- Golden pearl purl
- 1 x 1 yellow machine thread
- 1 x 1 beeswax
- 1 x 2 needles (1 embroidery + 1 tapestry)
- 1 x 1 hand length of buttonhole thread
- 1 x set of A4 booklet easy-to-follow full colour instructions
Please note: Embroidery Hoop and scissors not included
AS SEEN ON NATASHA MAKES: 8th June 2020
Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
How do I know if my order is drop ship? Where you see another manufactures, suppliers or designers name displayed above the product titles, other than 'Natasha Makes' your order will be drop ship and delivered directly by another manufacturer, retailer, or wholesaler.
A Drop shipped item can take up to 3 - 5 days on top of the estimated delivery time on all products.